joi, 5 martie 2009

drinkin' wine, makin' waves

[Queen of the magazines]astept inspiratia.

[Universal mind]I was doin' time in the universal mind...just lookin' for a home in every place I see...I was feeling fine/I was turning keys...then you came alon'/with a suitcase and a song...bam-pa-ra-ba-bam...

[Me and the devil blues]astept inca. sorb din pahar. ingitituri mici si, pe cat posibil, dese. dead drunk Morrison. blues singer. broken voice.

[whiskey, mystics and men]we got to stop that boy/he's gettin' too far out/he's getting wild/we got to stop that child/you know people, I was feeling bad...i started dancin' in my bed...mama didn't like the way i did my things...my daddy was a sailor...pam-pam-pam...dying voice.

[End of the night]i took a trip to the end of the night...realms of bliss, realms of light, some are born to sweet delight, ...i took a journey to the bright midnight...some are born to the endless night...{piano has been drinkin'}.

fresh look. less hair on my head.

oare despre ce sa aberez?! blog?!, lectura?!,Berlin?!,pasolini!?,prietenie?!

indecency of exposure.pure vague dropped like a shit on the blog.meaningless post. pure mental floss.

later, later. the muse will drop her friendfull hand on my head and say 'go to sleep, boy, you are loosing it'.

later edit. am dibuit o carte scrisa de Stephen Davis, intitulata "Jim Morrison. Life, death, legend" (Gotham Books, 2004). mi se pare cea mai documentata si mai bine scrisa din cele 3 pe care am pus mana pana acum: "No one here gets out alive", by J. Hopkins and D. Sugerman si "Break on through. The life and death of Jim Morrison" by j. Riordan & J. Prochnicky.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu